Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 9!!

I simply cannot believe it's week 9! This quarter has flown by - especially since it's my last at AiPH.

Last week I spoke with Tavia Danch, the Education Coordinator, at Clean Ocean Action. She gave me some feedback on the poster designs, and we discussed "legs" for the project. Based on her feedback, as well as some feedback from my mentor, Yampolsky, I tweaked the poster designs a bit. I also completed a draft of their "Save the Date" cards for the beach sweeps, and came up a with an "insert mailer" as I'm calling it; something that would go in an envelope with beach tags that are purchased by mail. I'm waiting for feedback on those last two items, but for the most part, this is it.

I've started drafting my presentation. For the most part I know what I'm going to say, it's just a matter of pulling it all together.

Here we go!







1 comment:

  1. These look great. I've always loved infographics and you did a great job with them. I love the colors and illustrations. The only thing I might say about it is on the first one, is there some sort of special importance of the sea turtle? I found my self looking straight at that as soon as i looked at the poster. I think it was because the color is so much lighter than the rest of the colors (other than where it says 74%). Maybe darken the color of that turtle a little, if you agree. Whether you do or not these still look awesome, great work!

    ReplyDelete